• Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's business development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
• Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
• Conducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Providing management with feedback
• May also be accountable for licensing initiatives and programs; duties include negotiating with Investor’s, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
• Meeting targets
• Time management
• Presentation and communication skills
• Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
• Being thorough and motivated
• Being professional, flexible and amicable
• Good business sense
• A deep understanding of marketing principles
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Plenty of initiative
A minimum of an HND, BSC and MSC in any discipline, with at least 1year work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send NAME, QUALIFICATION, PHONE NUMBER AND LOCATION TO 08071171074 not later than AUGUST 30th, 2016