• Proffering relevant solutions to customer’s challenges with our products and services.
• Advertising opportunities by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
• Receiving and listening to customers complains.
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
• Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
• Using social media to advertise opportunities attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
• Making the first client contact and ensuring the company-client’s deal is closed.
Candidate most have a minimum of OND, HND, BSC In any discipline, and also should be available upon request
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidate should send NAME, QUALIFICATION, PHONE NUMBER AND LOCATION
NOTE; Applicant should be resident of either BENIN, UYO or WARRI