• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Writing and producing presentations and proposal defense.
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
• Organising promotional events such as pre-presentations, presentations and visits
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• Analysing media coverage
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
• Liaising with clients, managerial and team leaders staff about outings, timescales and objectives
• Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Other relevant degree subjects
• Public relations
Skills and qualities
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent organisational, scheduling and planning skills.
• Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
• Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
• Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Stamina, energy and drive.
• Ability to handle pressure.
• Achievement orientated and results driven.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to or forward their Name, Qualification, Phone Number and Location to 07030493342